Construction and Development
McCraney Property Company has more than 20 years of experience designing, developing and constructing warehouse, distribution and flex space. The company has constructed more than 12.5 million square feet of industrial property in metropolitan markets and along major highways.
We customize space to tenant needs, such as cold storage and food service. And we use modern, cost-saving techniques such as tilt-wall construction and pre-engineered roofing.
We deliver new buildings, expand existing ones and modernize older properties. Our clients range from national corporations to small, growing enterprises. We meet their needs for:
- Distribution centers for regional and national logistics.
- Warehouses that include refrigerated areas.
- Class A flex space with integrated offices.
- Small bays ideal for subcontractors.
- Big box space of 100,000 square feet or more.
Tenants enjoy high quality maintenance programs, coupled with ongoing space and property improvements. These are designed to ensure satisfaction and foster the growth of their business.