WEST PALM BEACH/ORLANDO – (September 16, 2014) – McCraney Property Company’s (MPC) leasing agents and brokers have had continued success in 2014, completing more than 80,000 square feet of leases at its properties, with approximately 52,000 square feet under negotiations in West Palm Beach and approximately 144,000 square feet in Orlando.
Notable leases included:
- MagicJack LP, a manufacturer of portable gadgets that provide consumers with free local and long distance calling from anywhere in the world, signed a new lease for 10,580 square feetin Vista Business Park Lot-17B in West Palm Beach.
- PS Flooring, Inc., a company that provides top flooring products,expanded its lease to 7,225 square feet in Belvedere Business Park in West Palm Beach.
- Lifetouch National School Studios, Inc., the world’s largest employee-owned photography company, renewed two leases with MPC including 4,950 square feet in Vista Business Park- Lot 18 and 4,235 square feet in Treasure Coast Commerce Center in Stuart.
- CMH Solutions, Inc., which serves the South Florida HVAC marketplace, renewed its lease for 3,936 square feet in Vista Business Park- Lot 17A.
- Efurniture Brands, LLC, an e-commerce-based furniture distributor, signed a new lease for 14,768 square feet in John Young Business Park in Orlando.
“We are excited about the improving market fundamentals, which have translated into increased leasing activity at our current projects with new developments totaling 1.2 million square feet in the South and Central Florida markets this year,” said Steven E. McCraney, SIOR, CCIM, President and CEO of McCraney Property Company.
Other leases included Classic Promotions & Premiums, Inc., King Mayoreo, All Purpose Construction, LLC and Continuecare Home Health, LLC.