McCraney Property Services
Construction and Development
McCraney Property Company has more than 20 years of experience designing, developing and constructing warehouse, distribution and flex space. The company has constructed more than 12.5 million square feet of industrial property in metropolitan markets and along major highways.
We customize space to tenant needs, such as cold storage and food service. And we use modern, cost-saving techniques such as tilt-wall construction and pre-engineered roofing.
We deliver new buildings, expand existing ones and modernize older properties. Our clients range from national corporations to small, growing enterprises. We meet their needs for:
- Distribution centers for regional and national logistics.
- Warehouses that include refrigerated areas.
- Class A flex space with integrated offices.
- Small bays ideal for subcontractors.
- Big box space of 100,000 square feet or more.
Tenants enjoy high quality maintenance programs, coupled with ongoing space and property improvements. These are designed to ensure satisfaction and foster the growth of their business.
Our experienced agents market and lease industrial space in South Florida, the Treasure Coast and the greater Orlando area. We provide leasing and sub-leasing services for existing properties and market new developments.
We analyze your property’s characteristics, tenant mix, competition and market conditions to position your industrial asset. Based on our studies, McCraney Management Company:
- Develops a leasing strategy built around positioning and pricing
- Provides turnkey marketing services including advertising and promotion
- Uses its in-depth knowledge of the industrial market to target potential tenants
- Utilizes relationships with other industrial brokers to locate prospects
- Shows your property the tenants that best fit its use
- Negotiates lease terms that deliver a good return on investment
- Communicates with tenants to improve retention rates
Because of our experience and market knowledge, we represent corporate, institutional and privately-held properties. We negotiate leases with large and small corporations, government agencies and non-profit organizations. We can also arrange the assignment or sublease of industrial space.
McCraney Management Company manages industrial space in South Florida, the Treasure Coast and greater Orlando area. We oversee business park environments that foster business growth for our tenants that range from entrepreneurs to the big box enterprises. We have more than 2.5 million square feet currently under management.
For more than 20 years, we have operated as a responsive, customer service-oriented team. Our expertise and in-depth market knowledge matches that of any national management company.
Our success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction and our commitment to these principles:
- Build relationships – trust and integrity are paramount
- Build communities – a diverse community infuses energy into business growth
- Build Value – quality products draws
- Quality Customer Service – taking care of our clients and our communities is our #1 goal
We offer a full range of services that include:
- Tenant relations
- Common area maintenance
- Monthly reporting
Build to Suit
McCraney Property Company has a number of parcels in its business parks suitable for Class A distribution, warehouse and flex development. Additionally, we offer turnkey development and construction services to land owners, from project concept through delivery.
We tailor the design and construction of industrial space to the needs of the client, whether that is a small business or a national corporation. Our services include:
- Site selection, acquisition and preparation
- Design, approvals and permitting
- Construction management